Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hey there! I'm Nick!

All right, so I'm really bad at writing introduction posts of this sort, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm Nick, and like everyone else here I'm pretty into shamelessly devouring and just as shamelessly enjoying the occasional "young adult" book, series--what have you. Chances are, if I'm reading a young adult novel it's going to be dystopian, futuristic, post-apocalyptic... something of that nature. Maybe not, I can enjoy a good romance, an arresting mystery, or just trashy teen lit in general. But I'm going to be brutally honest and opinionated, so if you read a review of mine, take it with a grain of salt. I'm going to back up my judgments, but if you don't agree with them, that's all right. Everyone is different. A review is just that, it's not an end-all, and you should never not read a book just because of one review.

So yeah. What I'm into besides teen lit: I love videogames. I love writing. My favorite writer is David Sedaris, he's a hysterical genius. My favorite film is Girl, Interrupted. My favorite book/series is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the series it belongs to (the Millenium trilogy). I love Girls; Lena Dunham is my spirit animal. I'm also helplessly addicted to American Horror Story.

I guess that's about it? Look out for my reviews and my keen male insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!