Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Business Vs. Pleasure Books Poll

Hello my lovely readers! :) So this upcoming Fall... I'll be reading some awesome books for school, at least I hope they're awesome! These books include Dracula, I am Legend, World War Z, and even The Holy Bible: King James Version. So I'm going to make a poll that I'd really appreciate you to participate in. I won't be getting tons of YA reading done, so I was wondering if you'd like me to post reviews of the books I'll be reading in school, mainly novels and sometimes poetry. I'll give you the list below of the books I'll be reading and I'll put the poll in the right sidebar. So please, please participate! I would love your opinion on this.


Intro to Literature:


The Holy Bible: King James Version

Paradise Lost by John Milton

Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


Monster Literature:

Beowulf by Seamus Heaney (Translator)

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (again)

Dracula by Bram Stoker

I Am Legend by Richard Matheson

World War Z by Max Brooks



5 comments:

  1. Oh yes please! I love classic reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love classic reviews too :)

    And I Am Legend is so awesome.

    I read the bible as well, it's not as boring as I'm sure some people imagine it is ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am legend sounds like a winner to me, and may i say the blog looks fabulous, its so pretty congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should! Although reviewing the Bible may get controversial. I say 'Review whatever you want, it's your blog!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thinking Cara! I think I might review the bible, but I won't preach to people or anything, you know? I'll just review it as a normal book and say what I did and didn't like about it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!