Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Friday, January 1, 2010

100+ Reading Challenge

I'll be updating in this post for the books finished! :) I feel like a cheater for doing this, but I think I'm only going to aim for 50+. I barely have time to read in school and honestly, I'll be surprised if I get that much read. Anywho, click on the button above to find out more about the challenge.

-Briana

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

3.Bleed by Laurie Faria Stolarz

4.Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

5.Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

6. Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

7. Flawless by Sara Shepard

8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

9. Girl Parts by John M. Cusick

10. The Secret Diary of Ashley Juergens by Ashley Juergens

11. Salvaged by Stefne Miller

12. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this challenge too. I hope I make it to 100!

    I have an award for you ladies over at my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!