Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.

-Open to a random page.

-Share “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



The Line by Teri Hall


"Mom!" Rachel started toward the scene, alarmed at how rough the officers were being.

"No, Rachel." Vivian's voice was low, but as hard as the grip she had on her daughter's wrist. Rachel looked back, surprised, and the expression on her mother's face frightened her.

PG. 77

Marisa:
So far The Line is really good, very different and interesting. I should be finishing it soon so look out for my review.





(Arielle and Briana may post later.)

12 comments:

  1. This is a really good teaser! This book looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard a whole lot about this book, but this teaser definitely grabbed my interest. I'll have to add it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! The Line is in my TBR pile- I can't wait to get started on it

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm looking forward to reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this book down on my Holiday Reading Challenge. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been waiting for some Teaser Tuesday's to feature this book. I can't wait to read it! Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teaser, I can't wait to get started on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! This one sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really curious about your review. This book sounds really good. You have my curiosity. Great teaser.

    If you would like to stop by I did the TT this week.
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I really want to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read this book, looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!