Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Monday, November 9, 2009

Award!! :)

Thank you to the wonderful Choco at In Which a Girl Reads for giving us an award!


I'm supposed to:
~ List 7 of My Favorite Things
~ Send this award on to 7 other bloggers

7 of my (Arielle) favorite things:

1. Reading! DUH!
2. Peanut butter & chocolate together.
3. The smell of burning leaves.
4. Sleeping in!
5. My family & friends.
6. Thunderstorms.
7. College.

Now onto the 7 receivers of this award!

You guys are all great!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!!! This is great!! You guys are great! <3

    Now I think it's about time that I give some out myself. Thanks again! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me for this one, I *love* getting awards!

    It's 7.40 in the morning here, so number 4 on your list of favourites would be high on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut Butter+Chocolate=AWESOME! Sleeping in rocks too ;)

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!