Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday (22)


Arielle:


Caitlin is spending the summer on the windswept island that is her home. She is caught between girlhood and maturity, and feels utterly isolated from the rest of the world. Then she meets Lucas, who is the embodiment of freedom and honesty. She is instantly drawn to him. But Caitlin must also grapple with the darker forces that seem to be confronting her family. Lucas himself further complicates matters when he is hunted for an awful crime that Caitlin herself becomes involved in.

I havent read too many reviews of this book, but this book intrigues me. The synopsis kind of draws me in, and I really want to read more about the characters. The cover is kinda creepy, but I love the guys blue eyes.


What is on your wishlist??

(Marisa and Briana may post later)

2 comments:

  1. The cover is very creepy but it sounds interesting. I gave you an award! http://blackteensread2.blogspot.com/2009/10/award-waiting-on-wednesday-blessings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read one of his books and it was WEIRD. But strangely captivating. ;) Hope you enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!