Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (8)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.

-Open to a random page.

-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Arielle:
I am finally starting this book today!
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

"'So,' she asked, sauntering over, 'are you two doing it yet?'

Nope. She wasnt pleased."

pg 158

Ha. This made me laugh. I think I am going to like this book! I read some great reviews about it and I'm finally reading it!



So whats your TT!?

(Marisa and Briana may post later)

6 comments:

  1. This book looks really cute! i'll check it out. Great T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I really liked Dairy Queen- now I have to get to the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read this book last year for book club. It was good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dairy Queen<3. I started this book a while ago (actually, around the same time I started my blog!) but I never got around to finishing it... but I'll have to. I gotta know what happens with Brian and DJ! Yay, I'm glad you got Psych Major Syndrome. It's just so cute! (but I agree with you on the cover-it's sorta blah) I hope you like Nathan. I know I did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a goooood book. Cool teaser. I have not heard of this book so I am curious to read your review when you are done.

    I have been rotating my weeks with teasers and Where are you? This week is the Where are you? if you would like to stop by to check it out...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this book. Kinda quirky but a fun read. Hope you like it.

    Also, thanks for joining my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!